2011年4月1日金曜日

April 1


My house has no fence now.

The fence at my house was taken down yesterday. It became unstable after the earthquake. So we decided to take it down. Maybe this is the biggest damage we got. We have to wait for the new fence for a while because of the lack of materials.

Today, I went to the gym in Yanagawa, Date-city for a volunteer work. There are 230 evacuees. 4 volunteers got together. We waited in a room, where we were supposed to take care of 15 children. We saw children playing outside. We thought they would come in soon. But nobody came in. What’s the matter with this? After 1 hour, we were just dismissed. I heard the connection obetween needs and helps is messed up.
I know people are working hard. But maybe the way is not efficient. Hey, somebody help!!

Today is April 1. In Japan, usually the new school or business year starts today. I saw on TV that some major companies had initiation ceremonies. They accepted new workers. Great! But we have to remember the companies which were planning to hire new workers had to cancel their offers. Those who lost jobs are 18 after high school or 22 after university. Just sad!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿