2011年3月28日月曜日

March 28 Monday

Mt. Azuma from Hobara
Today is a lovely day with blue sky and bright sun, though the wind is a bit cold.
I start my cram school classes today. I hear people are coming back to their homes. In about 10 days or so, schools will start. Even though the radiation problem is still here, parents want their children to be back at school. I also think children need to be with their friends.

Fukushima Prefecture started accepting those children in shelters into public schools.

Measurement value of the environmental radioactivity
As of 9 a.m. March 28, 2011
2.87 (normal value 0.04)
 I picked up this information from the site below.


I also picked up a frequently asked question. It's something I was concerned about, too.


Q. Is Well Water safe?
A. Generally speaking, well water is rainwater that is naturally filtered through many layers of soil before becoming ground water. Furthermore, various forms of cover (such as lids), which prevent rainwater or other foreign matters from contaminating the water, usually protect the well. Therefore, it is likely that well water is less affected by radioactivity in comparison to tap water, whose sources are open rivers and streams.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿